Friday, November 6, 2009

Youth Music Review


And Now.................for our first ever youth music review. Over the next few months we will have various youth doing reviews of Christian Albums.
This weeks review is by Kayla Davis....enjoy!
Addison Road: self-titled debut album I’d give it three and a half stars out of five. It’s very uplifting and encouraging. If you’re having a bad day or don’t feel connected to God, this could possibly help. “Hope Now”, which is track number four, gave me a reminder that God is always there and that He loves me unconditionally. My favorite tracks are a tie between “All That Matters” or “It Just Takes One”. I could listen to this album anytime. It’s great no matter what mood you’re in. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Good review, kayla! I think I will check this out. I am more familiar with old stuff, but I am now curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all that matters is, all that matters is, your love has set me free, that's all that matters to me.

    Great Lyrics

    ReplyDelete