Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last night we were challenged by the truth of Scriptures to consider that the source of the majority of our arguments, fusses and fights come from our own sensual desires. Simply put, most of the time we have conflict because we simply are not getting what we want! I pray this truth from Scripture translates into less conflict as I consider my motives 'what am I really upset about' when there is conflict in my life.

I had a blast playing soccer after church! I really got caught up in the UFO.......no I didn't get abducted! I'm talking about Upward For Oldies, youth vs. foagies! I learned that Jayme may forgo teaching to begin her professional soccer career. That Erica does a pretty good job taking pictures and that it's pretty hard to stand up when the grass is wet. Anybody requesting a rematch? Anybody want to work the ticket booth next time, I guarantee we were at least as entertaining as old reruns of C.H.I.P.S. [Don't know what CHIPS is? hint..it has nothing to do with potatoes!] Looking forward to next week.......

2 comments:

  1. your such a goof ball james:]
    i cant wait to go on the trip its going to be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just imagine the whomp the youth would've got if I was there.


    Josh

    ReplyDelete