Monday, June 29, 2009

Sleep IN !!!


The most incredible night of sleep ever is the 1st day after the bible retreat. Especially for youth who can actually sleep in the next day. The trigger words for this year will

be... Simple, Serve, Gods' Faithfulness, 600 steps, stinking brakes , tubing the grass and rocks, bubbles, plumbing, turtle, biscuit hole, ...if I missed any help me out in the comment section. The one thing I always miss after bible retreat is the togetherness that is built while there. Let me say again... work to continue building stronger relationships with others who love Christ, it in invaluable! See... I miss you guys already!

Welcome Night for 7th graders! This Wednesday at 7 in Youth Room. Afterglow to follow immediately after youth, details to come. Read Titus 2:3-8 as you prepare for Wednesday nights bible study!

No comments:

Post a Comment