Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursdays' WIDDG Devotion


1 LOVE..... I love you! I love that car! I love pizza! I love that movie! I love God! Hopefully we don't mean the same thing with each one of these statements. Love is a word and concept that people see and use in drastically different ways. When we hear that 'God loves us' what does that really mean? Try to be specific as you write out your answer. Use scripture to back it up.

2. Do you feel like God is loving you when you are the center of His attention, or when He allows himself to be the center of your attention?

3. Read and soak on these verses.........
Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them. John 17:24-26




No comments:

Post a Comment